3 Cute & Fun Ideas for Valentine's Day
It's almost time for Valentine's Day! There are a few different opinions on this holiday..
- You may be a lover of this LOVE holiday
- You may think it is just a Hallmark holiday
- You may only be a lover of Galentine's Day
- Or you could just think that you should show the person you love, how much you care every single day!
No matter what you think of "Valentine's Day" it is a good time to show love to your favorite person or people if you want to hang with the girls!
If you are single, I truly believe you should embrace it and enjoy the time while you have it! Marriage is a wonderful gift but it definitely changes things! So enjoy the extra free time and all the girls nights you can handle while your single!
Idea # 1 The Galentine's night
Our favorite thing to do with our girl squad is get super dressed up and go out for a nice dinner or just drinks and a cheese plate! Drinks and an appetizer is the perfect way to just be with each other and get to dish on everything that is going on in your lives!
Idea #2 Let him plan and you just look cute!
For the ladies in a relationship, we say leave the date planning up to him and focus on your outfit and/or your gift to him! Maybe dressing up and just looking amazing is gift enough!
Check out our Valentine's Day Collection for ideas on what to wear!
Idea #3 You plan the date for him!
If this is your year to plan something for him and take all of the responsibility off his plate here are a few ideas!
- If he is an active outdoor type of guy, try a rock climbing gym! These are perfect for getting active and working up a sweat and they are inside! Which will be welcomed in February no matter where you live!
- Make him dinner and pamper him. Have the meal set out, pick a movie for him (one that he would like) and maybe give him a massage!
- Take him out on the town! Make dinner reservations either at his favorite place or at a place neither of you have ever been before. After dinner take him to a nice place for a couple drinks!
No matter what you are doing on February 14th, we hope you have an amazing time and that you look great while your doing it!
Until next time!
- Alecia Sanfilippo